"WE'RE SO ENGAGED IN DOING THINGS TO ACHIEVE PURPOSES OF OUTER VALUE THAT WE FORGET THAT THE INNER VALUE, THE RAPTURE THAT IS ASSOCIATED WITH BEING ALIVE, IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT"
- Joseph Campbell
Introspect means to look into or examine one's internal state or feelings.
Introspect coaching is a working alliance designed to inspire new resourcefulness, independent thinking and deeper learning. The coaching aims to reconnect you to your vision of a more fulfilling life.
The Introspect paradigm shift experience is a process designed to help you become more effective at self-management, psychological flexibility and opportunity development. It assists you to be a better decision maker and more responsible "agent of change" in your own life.
VISION: WHAT INTROSPECT COACHING OFFERS YOU?
The Introspect coaching perspective is a collaborative alliance, and operates under the assumption that each individual has within themselves a unique "blueprint" to achieve their desire for balance and fulfillment. By creating a non-judgmental, deeply respectful "think-tank" coaching container, the individual is encouraged to mindfully change their world, growing gently from within. The smallest shifts can create big results; thus no opportunity is wasted in the "NOW" space.
MISSION: HOW INTROSPECT COACHING ASSISTS YOU?
To inspire and assist you in your ability to think independently and value your uniqueness by applying and modeling the skills of mindfulness, listening, intuition, self-management, curiosity, recovery and action. Change occurs naturally as awareness and acceptance expands.
VALUES: INTENTION AND MOTIVATION?
- Reliability - Being consist and humble in delivering training results.
- Education - A commitment to the highest on-going professional development and supervision.
- Respectfulness & Curiosity - To be impeccable with my word and deeply listen by being present, open and engaged with each client and trusting emergence.
- Living Mindfully - Commitment to my personal practice and regular retreats.
- Partnerships and Alliances - To align only with companies and individuals who are living or working towards incorporating these values by operating with the highest integrity for the greater good.
Core Underpinnings and Modalities
Mindfulness Based Interventions
Mindfulness Based Coaching
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
The TOOLS you will learn enable you to be a more effective resilient and coherent, able to explore other possibilities and make transformational choices.
By applying mindfulness as a framework, you will learn to gently:
- Explore unreasonable fears and diminish them to manageable levels.
- Develop self confidence by developing skillful acceptance.
- Identify and conquer compulsive behaviour and maladaptive coping.
- Examine and explore your core beliefs.
- Develop a tolerance for ambiguity and the ability to work with it.
- "Meta-thinking" is developed i.e. the ability to think about thinking and become aware about being aware.
- Deepen your understanding of the spiritual dimensions of life .
- Develop courage to admit mistakes and a sense to learn from them.
- Develop a deeper insight into human interactions by practicing openness and resonance in relationships.
- Cultivate insight, grace, expanded awareness and wisdom allowing for a greater depth of understanding of what it is to live with meaning and purpose.
The invitation is to explore the deepening of your awareness by, shifting your consciousness to expose the layers of true authentic power that exists inside of you. Eckhart Tolle, in his book The Power of Now, beautifully alludes to this, saying that "Consciousness is the wisdom of your past experiences and the potential of the future, brought together and expressed in the now". Awareness will always precede change. Thus positive change will only result, when we become aware of and accept a better way of Living.
Introspect Coaching develops what I call synchro-harmony:
It is the ability of accessing a state of coming from your inner-knowingness." It is a place where you're not trying to CONTROL your life by using your "mind-identified" old belief systems. You are simply LIVING it, neutrally present in the moment.
A synchronistic life is when everything you truly need comes to you, and appears out of service to YOU, at the appropriate time. It is intelligent intuition and is the result of the deliberate practice of trusting one's emotions as a set of "prophetic feelings". The answer is there before the question is ever asked. It is not been set up by others - it is the arrival at a place where you acknowledge that the grandest teacher that you will ever meet is yourself.